Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bowl-ing

Several not-so-good things happened yesterday while I was making Christmas cookies. One of the things was that I broke a bowl, one of our everyday cereal/soup bowl type bowls. After this event, I felt the need to take inventory and see what was left of our everyday dishes. For our wedding, six and a half years ago we got 8 place settings. This is what remains:

Dinner plates - 8 (we rarely use the dinner plates)
Salad plates - 7
Mugs - 6
Bowls - 2

That's right, two. One, two. I'm almost afraid to use them. Or maybe I should just get rid of them and pretend we never had bowls that matched the rest of our dishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You only have 2 left??? I would go with buying all new ones and pretend they never matched in the first place. :)