Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 2 - June 13-June 19

Overall it was a good week. I got in the pool for the first time in a long time. I got two bike rides in, though both were shorter than I had hoped. An unexpected trip to Rochester to visit my new niece added an extra off day this week. I'm still a bit behind on the biking. I'm going to have to average 25 miles a week the next three weeks, but if I hit cycle class once a week and go out on a weekend ride, I can do it. Things will be a little complicated by a camping trip this weekend and a family trip to Lake Superior July 4th weekend. I'll be bringing my bike along on both, I guess.

The week of June 13-19
Swim: 0.75 miles
Bike: 20.5 miles
Run: 16.5 miles

Totals, miles completed/percentage remaining
Swim: 0.75/70%
Bike: 36.8/67%
Run: 38/Complete!

I think my run miles are going to be close to my bike miles in the end. If I wasn't training for a marathon, I'd increase my bike-to-run ratio, but I really need to do at least one short and one long run a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ingrid. I'm impressed you knocked off that much swimming all at once. I certainly didn't, but I am definitely not a swimmer. Looking forward to hearing more about the biking as you take on all those miles!

Katie said...

YAY! Way to go!!!