Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week 3 - June 20-26

I was going to title this post "Ugh" until I realized that really it wasn't horrible. I made great headway on my Lazyman mileage. However, I did not get in nearly the number of workouts I had hoped. Partly due to a lingering hip injury and partly due to a toe injury (that I thought briefly may have been a break, but thankfully is not) I didn't run at all. On the plus side, this was a recovery week on my marathon training plan. Not a bad week to be off. And I did bike twice and swim once; it's not like I did nothing. Wow, just typing this up is making me feel better about the week!

Here are the totals:

June 20-26
Swim: 1 mile
Bike: 28 miles
Run: 0 miles

Totals, miles completed/percentage remaining
Swim: 1.75/30%
Bike: 64.8/42%
Run: 38/Complete!

With the Lazyman 60% completely, I'm well on track. My toe injury may have been a blessing in disguise as it forced me to rest my hip. Let's see what this week brings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not so bad at all for a recovery week! Hope your toe and hip are feeling better. :)